The Cascade R is the most advanced lacrosse helmet that Cascade has ever created. For years, Cascade has set the bar when it comes to impact management and they have exceeded expectations once again with their latest Cascade R. If you thought the PRO7 ™ was good, wait until you try the R which is the 2015 version of the “bestselling” PRO7™.
Much like its predecessor, the Cascade R reintroduces the ground-breaking SevenTechnology™ liner system that effectively transfers energy from direct high energy impacts. When a collision occurs, the SevenTechnology™ liner system compresses laterally displacing energy within seconds, and then resets to its original state for the next hit.
One new feature that the Cascade R offers is the PoronXRD™ comfort liner foam that works with the SevenTechnology™ to disperse impact pressure while also providing maximum comfort. The PoronXRD™ is a pliable yellow material that dissipates linear force from low energy impact.
A feature that stands out in the Cascade R is the NEW HardTail SPRfit™ which is an adjustable occipital pad system that can be resized on the fly to get a better 360 degree contoured fit. This will ultimately allow the player to tighten the helmet to his liking while also keeping it in an optimum position for protection.
Lastly the Cascade R is encapsulated by the SuperMono™ R Shell that is a one-piece shell and visor combo. This design creates a more rigid system against frontal impacts by dispersing collision energy evenly around the body of the shell. Cascade also moved the balance point closer to the middle of the helmet to establish a lighter and more symmetrical feel when the helmet is sitting on the players head.
The innovative technology instituted in the Cascade R is astounding, making it one of the most sought out lacrosse helmets on the market.
- Tri-Liner: Three different liner technologies unite to optimally address variable force impacts; This tri-liner system integrates perfectly with the SuperMonoTM S Shell to create the ideal protection package
- Tri-Liner Gen4EPP: Engineered to manage variable force impacts that are specific to the front of the helmet and facemask
- Tri-Liner NV3: A high performance impact foam that provides maximum protection to the crown of the head; Shell and liner unite with this precisely molded foam that maintains shape and comfort under impact
- Tri-Liner Seven Technology: Compresses on impact to laterally displace energy, and within seconds, it completely resets; Placed in key impact zones through the side and rear to manage repeated impacts.
- SuperMono™ S Shell: The one piece shell and visor design creates a rigid system to manage frontal impacts
- Visionbar: PowerPress technology decreases wire diameter to improve sight lines and increases face mask rigidity; With improved vision the ball is never out of sight
- S-Series Jaw: Is a reinforced dual-material chin piece that provides improved stiffness
- XFlo Ventilation: Expanded ventilation ports increase breathability 2X; Cool air flows through the helmet and out the rear Xflo exhaust
- Hardtail SPRfit™: By combining the HardTail SPRfit™ with three customizable jaw pads, the player will feel a 360 degree contoured fit that can be micro-adjusted on the fly
- One size fits all
- Made in the USA
- Meets all NOCSAE standards