- East Coast Dyes Carbon Pro Lacrosse Shaft – Attack
- Made With Light-Weight Composite Material
- Extremely Strong and Durable with React Flex Material (8 out of 10 flex)
- The High Kick Point provides a quick release
DEFENSIVE LENGTH SHAFT
TRUE engineers have designed the COMP SF 4.0 with SmartPly and SmartFlex technologies for the ideal balance of strength, weight and flex for any style of play. Whether your game is one of power or finesse, the COMP SF 4.0 is optimized for elite lacrosse players of all ages, at every position.
- Slight concave shape and fine-texture CONSTRICTOR grip provide all-weather confidence without the need for tape
- SmartFlex 9 rating on a scale of 1 to 10, designed for the player who wants a lot of flex
- TRUE has over 100 years of experience in performance sporting goods equipment
- Carries a six-month warranty
SmartFlex is a TRUE-exclusive design process by which a handles’s stiffness profile is optimized for all types of play. With SmartFlex technology, we can control where, when and how a handle flexes, delivering the right snap, control, feel and accuracy for every style of play.
SmartPly creates an unmatched bond of weight, balance and industry-leading impact strength. SmartPly is an exclusive process developed by TRUE engineers by which fiber angles and the order of those angles are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
The Hyperlite is built to dominate the offensive end of the field. Weighing in at only 5.0 oz., it is like carrying