The Nike CEO 2 Lacrosse Head brings modernized design and function to one of the most trusted heads ever produced. The CEO 2 head offers the perfect upgrade to any player who enjoyed the best-selling original. Nike worked tirelessly to preserve every performance feature of the original with this updated CEO 2 to ensure a seamless transition. Widely popular among offensive players and face off midfields – Nike made sure to match the distinguished face shape and flex profile of the original CEO exactly. Aside from the heightened cosmetic appeal with added texture and aggressive lines, the CEO 2 head also features two key performance updates with a redesigned scoop and shortened throat. Nike focused on creating an aggressive scoop for easier ground balls with the CEO 2 while attacking the offense or dominating the face off. The shortened throat creates closer hand placement for generating more power and control while facing off.
Pre-Order Ships 5/25
– The CEO 2 is the perfect update to the original best seller with identical face shape and flex profile while updating and redesigning the scoop and throat.
– Nike flawlessly heightened cosmetic appeal with modern textures and aggressive lines.
– Newly redesigned scoop offers effortless ground balls.
– Shortened throat provides closer hand placement offering more power and more control.
The Brine Dictator lacrosse head is designed to be an elite level face off head to meet the specs of face off legend Brendan Fowler. The Dictator is Brine’s offering to give any face off mid-fielder every possible edge to dictate the game with wins at the X. The Dictator will be Brine’s first entry into the “face off specific” head market with intensive focus during the design process on the face off through several key new technologies.
MAX design reinforces key areas to dramatically increase stiffness and durability
– New Tilt Tech string hole design improves pocket placement tension for an improved ball release
– Bottom designed for mid to high pocket placement for additional hold and shot power
– Patent pending LOC-Throat eliminates head rattle and adds stability
MAX Design: Reinforces key areas to dramatically increase stiffness and durability.
Tilt Tech: New angles string hole design makes it easier to string sidewall laces tight and secure for improved hold and pocket consistency.
LOC-Throat: As the screw inserts into the shaft, the legs of the LOC-Throat spread, providing both internal and external pressure for a more secure fit.
Symrail: Symmetrical sidewall design – the inside of the sidewall mimics the outside, reducing weight without sacrificing stiffness for perfect balance.
This one is for the rebels. For those who carve their own path and turn heads when they step on the field. For the players who are always a threat on offense and aren’t afraid to mix it up on defense. The ECD Rebel Offense is a new lacrosse head designed to give you the power and control you need to dominate both ends of the field.
Let it fly. The ECD Rebel Offense’s optimized face shape features a slightly pinched scoop and aggressive flare. Razor-sharp feeds and scorching shots never came so easy.
Whichever side of the field you are on, the ECD Rebel Offense is up for the task. Engineered to be a workhorse, the Rebel is ready to throw checks, grab GBs, and burn goalies.
High angle or low angle, from the side or straight on, in traffic or all alone, the Rebel makes groundballs look easy. The rounded scoop acts as a guide making groundballs a breeze from any angle on any surface.
Made in the USA
From the first sketch to the final piece, the Rebel is made in the U.S.A. giving us total control over every detail.
– Meets NCAA and NFHS Specs
– Mid Pocket
– Perfect for all players at all levels
– Easily adjustable bottom string for depth control
– Made in the U.S.A.
The TRUE Frequency line of Lacrosse Heads features triangle shaped side wall rails, with inverted cut outs to reduce weight and increase strength. The innovative triangle geometry throughout the lightweight head ensures optimal strength and stiffness while giving players a real feel for the ball. TRUE engineers and flow analysts have fine-tuned the sidewall and scoop angles to work in unison for perfect pocket placement, hold and ball release for any style of play.
The Speed version is an offense minded head. It is also universal in that it is legal for all levels of play.
THE BEST GETS BETTER!
The NOZ lacrosse head became a huge hit for face offs. And a favorite for middies and offensive players.This head is LIGHT.Nitrogen is used in production to provide air pockets in the head that both strengthen and lighten the head.The NOZ head was so popular that in the past few years the limited production runs have sold out each year.Some customers buy a hand full of heads each time so they don’t run out.One complaint on the original NOZ was the limited number of stringing holes. So they fixed that and now you have the NOZ 2.They din’t change the good features, just added the holes that the players wanted.
– Now with 17 individual sidewall holes(the only change from the NOZ!).
– Same great face shape and flex profile.
– Exclusive NOZ technology drastically reduced weight.
– Limited Quantities – get them before they’re gone.
– Revolutionary Power Ramp geometry improves shot speed and consistency for the elite offensive player
– Deep offset for unsurpassed ball retention and feel
– EnduraForm – an advanced proprietary formulation for improved toughness in a wider array of temperatures
– Speed Scoop design enhances groundball play by minimizing drag for quick scooping
– Channel Lock stringing system for advanced control of the pocket shape
– Meets NCAA and NFHS specs
Play With Endurance.
– Enhanced groundball play with STX’s new, patent pending, Speed Scoop, which allows for quick and effortless scooping by minimizing scoop drag on turf and grass.
– The Stallion’s iconic two sidewall brace design provides optimal stability when shooting, checking, and on ground balls.
– New Stallion 700 design is 25 percent stiffer and 5 percent lighter than previous Stallion models.
– C-Channel technology distributes stress on the sidewall, providing extra strength and stability between the lines.
– Meets NCAA and NFHS rule.